The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Southern Sweden functions as southern Sweden’s collected voice for increased growth and competitiveness in the region. We work directly with the companies with the mindset that running a business in southern Sweden should be easy. The region needs an increased accessibility, the right competence and an increased integration. Thus, these three fields are the focus of our organization.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Southern Sweden is southern Sweden’s largest business network, the companies’ own lobbyist and an expert at international trade. Companies operating in southern Sweden are welcome to become members; the more companies participating and contributing, the stronger our voice. A membership can be utilized by all employees at your company.
- Access to around 200 events annually
- Opportunity to join different networks
- Tips and news through our news letters
- Our magazine ”Sydsvenskt Näringsliv”
- Discounts on customs documents
- Consultation up to an hour per year concerning: International trade such as trade procedure questions, export and import. Contact us for more information.
- Consultation up to an hour per year concerning: Environment and sustainability. Contact us for more information.
- Consultation up to an hour per year concerning: Business law counseling. Contact us for more information.
- Consultation up to an hour per year concerning: Investment counseling by Hanna Notmeijer, http://www.notmeijer.se
- Lobbying for southern Sweden to become a better place for the companies
- Beneficial price on medical treatment insurance at Länsförsäkringar
- Språkservice Sverige AB offers a 20% discount on professional translation and language proof reading concerning law, economics and advertisement, for example.
- Opportunity to rent our conference room in central Växjö. Price and contact info.
The more you make use of Chamber of Commerce’s services and the more active you are as a member, the more valuable your membership.
What does it cost?
The price for a membership is based on your company’s amount of employees. Calculate the membership cost by using the calculator in the light blue bar further down on the page.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Southern Sweden’s statutes (in Swedish)