The FBBC and Sydsvenska Industri- och Handelskammaren want to use this breakfast event to inform Swedish members of parliament on the Fehmarnbelt Tunnel and the activities of the FBBC, especially underlining the tri-national importance of the project. Model for this event are similar breakfast meetings, carried out successfully in Berlin with members of the German Bundestag in 2014 and 2016. At 7:45 h participants arrive, starting the presentations at 8:00 am, to be finished by 09:00 am. It is organized in the way that one to two speakers deliver a short introduction, followed by an active question and answer round.
– MP Rikard Larsson (SocDem), Host
– Michael Svane, FBBC Vice Chairman, Dansk Industri, Main speaker for the FBBC and FBBC representative for Denmark
– Stephan Müchler / Per Tryding, Sydsvenska Industri- och Handelskammaren, Host and FBBC representative for Sweden
– Lars Schöning, Industrie- und Handelskammer zu Lübeck, FBBC Representative for Germany
– Claus F. Baunkjær, CEO, Femern A/S, Status Fehmarnbelt Projekt
The host opens the meeting
MP Rikard Larsson
A representative of the Sydsvenska Industri- och Handelskammaren welcomes the audience in the name of the organizers and underlines the importance of the FB project for Sweden
Stephan Müchler / Per Tryding
A representative of the FBBC gives an insight into the necessity of the Fehmarnbelt Tunnel for the entire Fehmarnbelt Region and the activities of the FBBC.
– Fehmarnbelt Tunnel status
A representative of Femern A/S gives an insight into the current status of the Fehmarnbelt Tunnel project.
Claus F. Baunkjær
– Tri-National Dimension of the Project
A high-level representative from the FBBC Council each from Germany and Denmark underlines the importance of the project for Germany and Denmark.
Lars Schöning / Michael Svane
– Questions & Answers
Moderated by Stephan Müchler / Per Tryding